Five days Online Short Course on Machine Learning to Deep Learning: A Journey for Remote Sensing Data Classification and Detection.
About the Course and ISRO
The Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) is the pioneer space exploration agency of the Government of India, headquartered at Bengaluru. ISRO was formed in 1969 with a vision to develop and harness space technology in national development, while pursuing planetary exploration and space science research. ISRO replaced its predecessor, INCOSPAR (Indian National Committee for Space Research), established in 1962 by India’s first Prime Minister Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru and scientist Vikram Sarabhai, considered amongst the founding fathers of Indian space program.
About Machine Learning to Deep Learning
Main core utilization of remote sensing data is for landuse / landcover map generation. Further it has been tried to increase capability of remote sensing data to extract single class of interest. Also to map different stages within a given class, generate information about specific class of interest in
time domain. In todays scenario were various remote sensing sensor’s data is available, its gives an opportunity to integrate these multiple sensor data in a given application, to extract specific class level information. So its important to explore machine/deep learning algorithms to extract specific class level information from multi-sensor temporal remote sensing data sets.
This short course is designed for professionals engaged in remote sensing data processing in different applications. Where they are extracting specific class of interest and further wants to learn fuzzy machine/deep learning concepts.
Course Funding, Technical Support and Course Study Material
The programme is sponsored by IIRS, Indian Space Research Organisation, Department of Space, Government of India, Dehradun and is conducted with due technical support from Amrita Virtual Interactive E-learning World (A-VIEW).
Short course study materials like lecture slides, video recorded lectures, & handouts of demonstrations, etc. will be made available through IIRS ftp link. Video lectures will also be uploaded on YouTube Channel
Programme Reception Machine Learning to Deep Learning
Programme can be received through Internet connectivity of 2Mbps or better. Following hardware and software set-up is required at user end:
Hardware Requirements :
• High-end Computer/Laptop (Windows OS);
• Good quality web camera;
• Headphone with Microphone;
• Large Display Screen (Projector or TV)
Software and Internet Requirements
• IIRS Learning Management System.(Internet Based
Connectivity & Other configurations:
• NKN or any other high speed internet facility
(preferably without firewall, with minimum of 2 Mbps
Note: Institutions/ Universities have to bear total expenses
for establishment of the classroom facility.
Course Registration and Fees Structures
There is no course fee for attending this programme
Course updates and other details will be available on URL- http://www.iirs.gov.in/Edusat-News/. All the participants has to register online through registration page available on above web page.
Machine Learning to Deep Learning Course Contents and Schedule
- 4th July 2022 (16.00Hrs-17.30Hrs) – Remote Sensing and its sensors of various resolutions. Radiometry and Geometric corrections and Basic understanding of Image.
- 5th July 2022 (16.00Hrs-17.30Hrs) – Basic classifier to Machine Learning – A Journey.
- 6th July 2022 (16.00Hrs-17.30Hrs) – Methods in Machine Learning: Supervised, Unsupervised and Reinforcement.
- 7th July 2022 (16.00Hrs-17.30Hrs) – Fuzzy based machine learning with application in Temporal data processing.
- 8th July 2022 (16.00Hrs-17.30Hrs) – Network based Learning algorithms – ANN to CNN/RNN
How to Register for the ISRO & IIRS’s Machine Learning to Deep Learning course
- Candidates must submit their full name, email address, and password in order to register.
- Applicants must click on the link in their email to activate their accounts.
- The application will be accessible for selection to the institute(if you are pursuing any degree please ensure to apply through Registration Through IIRS Nodal Center mode and otherwise select the individual registration option )after the account is activated and the email is configured.
- Applicants will receive a registration number as a web page display and an email message after successfully submitting an application.
- After successfully completing an application, applicants will receive a registration number as a web page display and an email message.
- If you applied through the IIRS Nodal Center mode and received a registration number by mail, contact the IIRS faculty coordinator at your institute and ask him to accept your application before 2-3 days of the course.
- All confirmed participants will get an email with their IIRS e-class platform access credentials.
- Applicants with a “Not Approved” application status will be recognized as Learners and will be allowed to watch the sessions live on YouTube.
ClIck Here To Login: Link
Click Here To Apply & More details 👇👇👇